AC Tune-Up from the Leading HVAC Pros in the DFW Metroplex
You know your AC should be tuned up regularly, regardless of how well it seems to run.
And here’s a secret many HVAC repair companies don’t want you to know: you can do the entire tune-up yourself. You don’t need to hire someone else to do it for you, unless you don’t have the time or interest, or if you have a disability.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Replace your air filter monthly during hot weather and bi-monthly during cooler weather
- Clean out your evaporator condensate drain every six months
- Clean condensing coils yearly
- Inspect your condensing unit and refrigerant lines, and especially the latter for any cracks in the insulation
- Clean your evaporator coil every two years
- Check your refrigerant every five years
You can easily Google each one of these steps to figure out exactly what to do. And now, you have a simple list of exactly what to check and when to check it.
Don’t Have the Time? Can’t DIY? Get an Air Conditioning Tune-Up from Dallas’ Favorite HVAC Pros
Just Google “billyGO Dallas” to see how much the locals love us. You’ll find a nearly perfect review rating on more than 100 reviews.
If you don’t want to do the tune-up yourself, or can’t, you can count on billyGO’s NATE-certified techs.
Our owner has more than two decades of experience in HVAC repair. He knows how to hire the best and brightest. And they’re trained not to use any obnoxious high sales pressure.
Plus, billyGO guarantees your pricing up-front. You won’t have anything to worry about when it comes time to pay.
And if we arrive more than 59 minutes after your scheduled time, for any reason, you get money back for every minute we’re late.
Dallas Residents: Schedule Your Air Conditioning Tune-Up Today!
With billyGO, you have absolutely no stress. So, schedule your AC tune-up online today!