billyGO is looking for the top HVAC Service Technician in the local market to join our team due to expansive growth! We care about your success and are committed to making sure you are provided with all the tools you need to grow and succeed. At billyGO, our company culture inspires our employees to take initiative, be proactive, and contribute to the success of the company. We are recognized for our approach to outstanding client/customer service. Our purpose is to treat our clients as a family by providing proven options, world-class service, and peace of mind.
If you’re an experienced HVAC Tech looking to perfect your trade, then bring your talent over to billyGO!
Enjoy an employee appreciative culture with events throughout the year such as our famous annual company Ranch Day, employee recognition awards, continuous training for your professional development, coached and supported career growth, comprehensive benefits package for full-time associates including medical, dental, vision, 401k, disability, HSA’s and FSA’s, PTO, and so much more!
- Successfully perform routine maintenance on residential heating and air conditioning systems
- Operate a variety of hand and power tools to inspect repair, and conduct maintenance on furnaces, condensers, and compressors
- Build client relationships by providing outstanding service through strong communication and customer service skills
- Educate your clients on their systems and maintenance requirements
- Identify opportunities for clients to improve their home comfort systems through product overview
- Document service performed and recommendations made by completing applicable forms, reports, logs, and/or records
- Complete all tasks in accordance with quality and safety standards
- Must have a valid Driver’s license and at least 5 years of driving experience
- 3+ years of experience in maintenance, diagnosing & troubleshooting, and correcting diverse HVAC system issues
- TDLR and EPA Universal
- Mechanical aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills with a strong desire to exceed customer expectations
- Results driven in a high-energy environment
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to follow directions and work independently