billyGO Terms of Service
The billyGO website and billyGO mobile service application are owned and operated by billyGO LLC, a Texas limited liability company. Services are provided by billyGO DFW LLC. Use of the billyGO Website and billyGO Mobile App is governed by and controlled by the terms and conditions set forth below.
Last updated : 5/3/18
1. Permitted Use of The Website and Mobile App
2. Prohibited Use of The Website and Mobile App
By accessing the Website and/or Mobile App, you agree that you will not:
- Copy, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer or reverse assemble the Website and/or Mobile App, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, or allow any third party to do so;
- Sell, assign, sublicense, distribute, commercially exploit, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in, or make available to a third party, any content embodied or displayed in the Website and/or Mobile App or any billyGO service in any way;
- Use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers,” that accesses the Website and/or Mobile App in a manner.
- Use the Website and/or Mobile App in any manner that damages, disables, overburdens, or impairs any billyGO operation or interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Website and/or Mobile App;
- Mirror or frame the Website and/or Mobile App or any part of it on any other web site or web page.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website and/or Mobile App;
- Access the Website and/or Mobile App by any means other than through the interface that is provided by billyGO for use in accessing the Website and/or Mobile App;
- Use the Website and/or Mobile App for any purpose or in any manner that is unlawful or prohibited by this Agreement.
Any unauthorized use of the Website and/or Mobile App or any content embodied or displayed therein may violate patent, copyright, trademark, and other laws.
3. Copyrights and Trademarks
The Website and/or Mobile App is based upon proprietary billyGO technology and may include 3rd party proprietary content licensed by billyGO. The Website and/or Mobile App are protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including trademark and copyright laws. The Website and/or Mobile App, including all intellectual property rights in the Website and/or Mobile App, belongs to and is the property of billyGO or its licensors (if any). billyGO owns and retains all copyrights in the content of the Website and/or Mobile App. Except as specifically permitted on the Website and/or Mobile App as to certain content, the content embodied or displayed in the Website and/or Mobile App may not be copied, reproduced, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted, performed, or distributed in any way, and you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute, transmit, broadcast, or create derivative works based on the Website and/or Mobile App or the content embodied or displayed therein, in whole or in part, by any means. billyGO, the billyGO logos, and other marks used by billyGO in connection with its products and services are trademarks and the property of billyGO. The appearance, layout, color scheme, and design of the billyGO.com website are protected trade dress. The customer or user does not receive any right or license to use the foregoing. billyGO may use and incorporate into the Website and/or Mobile App or the billyGO service any suggestions or other feedback you provide, without payment or condition.
4. Links to Third-Party Web Sites
5. Disclaimers; Limitations of Liability
billyGO AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY OR ACCURACY OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR MOBILE APP OR THE CONTENT THEREIN FOR ANY PURPOSE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ALL SUCH INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICE AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND. billyGO AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE AND/OR MOBILE APP AND THE CONTENT THEREIN, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. NO STATEMENT OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM billyGO IN ANY MEANS OR FASHION SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY AND EXPLICITLY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT SHALL billyGO AND ITS SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER TYPE OF DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR COVER OR LOSS OF USE, DATA, REVENUE OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR MOBILE APP, WITH THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE AND/OR MOBILE APP, OR FOR ANY CONTENT THEREIN, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR MOBILE APP, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, THE FAILURE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY TO ACHIEVE ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF billyGO OR ANY OF billyGO’S SERVICE PROVIDERS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES/JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
IF, NOTWITHSTANDING THE OTHER TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, billyGO IS DETERMINED TO HAVE ANY LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS, HARM OR DAMAGE, YOU AGREE THAT THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF billyGO AND ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS SHALL IN ALL CASES BE LIMITED TO ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS.
8. Additional Terms of Service
If you are a customer of billyGO or an employee, representative or agent of a billyGO customer, your use of the billyGO service is subject to billyGO’s Terms of Service, available at https://www.billygo.com/terms-of-service/
9. General Provisions
- B. Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The content displayed in the Website and Mobile App may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. billyGO therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the content at any time without prior notice. billyGO does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.