Plumbing and air conditioning financing never will be as exciting as lining up a loan for a new home or car. You won’t throw a housewarming party for your new central air conditioning and you can’t take friends for a ride in your new tankless water heater.
But because air conditioners and water heaters seem to stop working at the most inconvenient times, you don’t always get to choose when to replace them.
When your old air conditioner is reduced to a pile of scrap metal ready to be hauled away it’s nice to know billyGO has your back with just the right financing.
We also finance labor-intensive projects like installing a new sewer line. Whether you’ve planned months in advance, or you find yourself faced with an emergency need for plumbing or air conditioning financing, we handle it.
billyGO Financing for HVAC and Plumbing Solutions for Dallas/Fort Worth
Whatever the project, you enjoy incredible financial flexibility and convenience with billyGO, including these plans:
- 0% financing for 6, 12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 Months – you have a wide range of plans, whether you want to pay off fast or keep monthly payments low over a longer period.
- 18 Months Same as Cash – this option also has 0% interest financing for the 18-month period, and you can decide how much to pay each month. You don’t have to pay anything until the end of the 18th month, but then the entire amount is due. If you have an annual or holiday bonus coming this is a great option.
- Low-rate financing – sometimes when interest rates are exceptionally low this option, combined with other incentives, may actually be best, but most of the time it’s hard to beat 0% financing.
- 120 Months – this financing plan will get you to the lowest monthly payment, although these loans carry a higher interest rate, currently at 9.9%.
Other Plumbing and Air Conditioning Financing Assistance
- Manufacturer rebates – all air conditioning manufacturers offer seasonal rebates, usually in cooler months, before demand becomes heavy. billyGO will make certain you are aware of and receive any rebates you have coming.
- Energy company incentives – from time to time energy companies, including Atmos Energy in the Dallas/Fort Worth metro area, offer rebates to customers who purchase energy-efficient water heaters, air conditioning, heating, and household appliances.
- Federal, state, and local tax credits – tax credits come and go but it’s always best to check to see if there are any current programs you qualify for.
- Energy Star provides information about federal tax incentives, as well as a wealth of information about making your home more energy-efficient.
- Check with TexasIsHot.org for information about state and local tax incentives, as well as other energy-saving tips for dealing with hot Texas weather.
Don’t Wait – Get Financing Now with billyGO!
It’s never necessary to put off having the comfort and safety your family needs because of concerns about plumbing and air conditioning financing.
Every home must have hot water and safe plumbing systems for bathing, cleaning, and cooking. Anyone who lives in the Dallas/Fort Worth area knows summer heat here is unbearable – and often unsafe – without air conditioning. Don’t put it off – apply for plumbing or air conditioning financing now!