When your water heater is working properly, you never notice it. When your hot showers aren’t so hot, hear loud popping noises, or see water coming from the tank, you might need water heater service. billyGO’s licensed plumbers will fix the problem right the first time, whether you need a repair or replacement.
Prompt 24-Hour Water Heater Service
The team at billyGO repairs traditional tank and tankless water heaters of all brands and models. We also sell and install the nation’s leading brands of water heaters, usually with same day delivery in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex area.
Wether your fuel requirement is electric, oil, or gas, we can repair or install a new tank or tankless hot water heater that fits your wallet and your family’s needs. We will even haul away your old one!
Our Service Techs Are COVID Compliant
Your safety is our top priority. Our HVAC-certified technicians are trained to provide you with the highest level of customer service in the industry. We strive to treat your home or business with respect, offering exceptional workmanship while taking care of dirty tasks.
Expect our technicians to arrive on time, maintain a safe and neat workspace, and keep you informed every step of the way.
Signs of Water Heater Trouble
- Insufficient hot water – could be a bad heat source or mineral sediment in the tank. Over time, the sediment accumulates and acts as a barrier between the heat source and the water.
- Cloudy or bad smelling hot water – suspended mineral particles can travel through hot water lines, clouding the water and carrying unpleasant mineral smells.
- Popping or banging noises – blame those pesky mineral deposits again. Their insulating effect causes the burner to run more, overheating the metal and causing it to expand and contract. The resulting metal fatigue can lead to a total failure of the water heater tank and serious water damage.
- Rusty or leaky connections – this is a natural condition caused by the corrosive effects of water on metal, and a good indication you may need to replace.
- The tank is leaking – no guesswork here; time to replace immediately.
- Defective temperature and pressure relief valve – this one is serious, and you may not know about it without inspecting the valve at least once per year. If this safety device fails, the tank could explode and cause significant damage to your home.
5-Star Service With a Guaranteed 1-Hour Time Window
Called them at 10pm Friday night. Very reasonable price and truly blessed by the great group of guys that fixed this for us. They will always be our first call from now on.
I am so impressed with this company. They did an amazing job!
Quick, efficient, friendly and professional. What else could you ask for?
About Our Water Heater, Plumbing, and HVAC Company
billyGO is the result of more than two decades of experience building one of Dallas/Fort Worth’s leading hot water heater, plumbing, and air conditioning companies. With a focus on customer service, the concept of being able to schedule, track, approve, and securely pay online was developed. billyGO is a “HVAC and plumbing by APPointment™” application that sets us apart from the rest of the home service industry.
Click the appointment button, choose your desired time, tell us the problem, watch our techs in route to your house, and get your free estimate.
How the billyGO Online Appointment Scheduler Works
billyGO’s “Air Conditioning and Plumbing by APPointment™” will change the way you schedule air conditioning and plumbing services! You set the date, time and location and get confirmation from us, all with the free billyGO Online Scheduler.
We show up when you say, not when we can “get around to it.” It only takes a minute and saves you hours of waiting.
Click Schedule Appointment
Use the billyGO Online Scheduler to tell us your location, nature of the problem, and the date and time to be there. It is so easy!
Track Everything In Real Time
Your plumber/tech receives job information and sends you a confirmation message with name and photo. You can track location and arrival status. We arrive within one hour of scheduled time or we start discounting your bill.
The Tech Fixes the Problem
Estimates & Work Completion
Upon arrival, the tech diagnoses, explains options, and then provides a guaranteed price for plumbing, air, or heating work. You approve the work order via the Online Scheduler, and we fix your issue.
Payment & Receipt
Safe and Secure Transactions
When work is completed, you review, approve, pay, and receive your receipt instantly via email. Payments may be processed through our best in class portal; we store no payment information. We also accept check, cash and offer multiple financing options.