When your hot showers aren’t so hot, you hear loud popping noises, or see water coming from the tank, you might need water heater service. Whether you need a hot water heater repair or replacement, billyGO’s licensed technicians will fix the problem right at an affordable price.
Prompt 24-Hour Water Heater Service
The team at billyGO repairs and installs traditional water heaters and tankless water heaters. We also carry, in stock, the nation’s leading models of water heaters for our Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex area neighbors.
Whether your fuel requirement is electric, oil, or gas, we can repair or install a new traditional water heater or an on-demand tankless hot water heater that fits your wallet and your family’s needs. We will even haul away your old one!
Why Choose billyGO?
We take pride in being Dallas-Fort Worth’s most reliable Water Heater installation and repair company. Flat rate pricing means you will always know the cost for your water heater service upfront.
Our technicians will perform an on-site diagnosis and present you with options and prices first, so you can make an informed decision. If for any reason it takes more time, you will never be charged extra.
What To Expect From Your Water Heater Service
Safety is our top priority. Our certified water heater technicians are trained to provide you with the highest level of customer service in the industry. We strive to treat your home or business with respect and offer exceptional workmanship while taking care of dirty tasks.
Expect our technicians to arrive on time, maintain a safe and neat workspace, and keep you informed every step of the way.
5-Star Service With a Guaranteed 1-Hour Time Window
Called them at 10pm Friday night. Very reasonable price and truly blessed by the great group of guys that fixed this for us. They will always be our first call from now on.
I am so impressed with this company. They did an amazing job!
Quick, efficient, friendly and professional. What else could you ask for?
Signs of Water Heater Trouble
- Insufficient hot water – could be a bad heat source or mineral sediment in the tank. Over time, the sediment accumulates and acts as a barrier between the heat source and the water.
- Cloudy or bad smelling hot water – suspended mineral particles can travel through hot water lines, clouding the water and carrying unpleasant mineral smells.
- Popping or banging noises – blame those pesky mineral deposits again. Their insulating effect causes the burner to run more, overheating the metal and causing it to expand and contract. The resulting metal fatigue can lead to a total failure of the water heater tank and serious water damage.
- Rusty or leaky connections – this is a natural condition caused by the corrosive effects of water on metal, and a good indication you may need to replace.
- The tank is leaking – no guesswork here; time to replace immediately.
- Defective temperature and pressure relief valve – this one is serious, and you may not know about it without inspecting the valve at least once per year. If this safety device fails, the tank could explode and cause significant damage to your home.
How the billyGO Online Appointment Scheduler Works
billyGO’s “Air Conditioning and Plumbing by APPointment™” will change the way you schedule air conditioning and plumbing services! You set the date, time and location and get confirmation from us, all with the free billyGO Online Scheduler.
We show up when you say, not when we can “get around to it.” It only takes a minute and saves you hours of waiting.
Click Schedule Appointment
Use the billyGO Online Scheduler to tell us your location, nature of the problem, and the date and time to be there. It is so easy!
Track Everything In Real Time
Your plumber/tech receives job information and sends you a confirmation message with name and photo. You can track location and arrival status. We arrive within one hour of scheduled time or we start discounting your bill.
The Tech Fixes the Problem
Estimates & Work Completion
Upon arrival, the tech diagnoses, explains options, and then provides a guaranteed price for plumbing, air, or heating work. You approve the work order via the Online Scheduler, and we fix your issue.
Payment & Receipt
Safe and Secure Transactions
When work is completed, you review, approve, pay, and receive your receipt instantly via email. Payments may be processed through our best in class portal; we store no payment information. We also accept cash and offer multiple financing options.