Do you believe you have a water leak in your home? billyGO’s licensed and certified plumbers can quickly and efficiently detect and repair water leaks. Our plumbers are available 24/7, including weekends and holidays. If you think you are experiencing a water leak in the DFW metroplex, don’t hesitate. Call us, or schedule online with billyGO today!.
Fast Water Leak Detection & Repair Services in DFW
Water Leak Detection
Gone unchecked, small leaks can turn into seriously expensive plumbing problems. While there is often physical evidence when you have a water leak, in some circumstances your plumbing issues might not be so apparent.
For these less obvious water leaks, billyGO’s plumbers use the latest in leak detection technology. Our plumbers use fiber optic cameras to inspect the pipes in your home. We also use acoustic listening devices, infrared cameras, and a variety of techniques to quickly locate and repair any water leaks before they get out of hand.
Common Causes and Symptoms of Water Leaks
The plumbing in your walls, under your floors, or in your yard can leak without any immediately obvious symptoms. Temperature changes and wear and tear are generally the cause of these pipe bursts and leaks. Shifting soil and intrusion from the root systems of trees and plants may also be the culprit of water leaks.
The Most Common Signs of Water Leaks
- An unexplained, higher than average water bill
- Weaker water pressure than normal
- Strange noises such as rattling, or hissing from pipes
- Mold, mildew, or higher humidity in homes
- Water Stains on your ceilings, walls, or floors
- Unexplained moisture or puddles of water on the floor
Trusted Water Leak Repair From Licensed Plumbers
If you are experiencing a water leak you should immediately shut off the water to any relevant plumbing fixture. For serious issues, you may need to locate the main water shut-off valve to your home. No water leak is too big or too small for the licensed and certified plumbers of billyGO.
Save Big with the billyGO NOW! Membership
Best in class project support and customer satisfaction
Enroll in billyGONOW today and enjoy discounted rates on annual HVAC and plumbing service and maintenance. You’ll also receive VIP treatment and the assurance of 24/7 emergency plumbing, heating, and A/C service. All of this is available for an annual fee of just $99, making it an excellent value.
- Annual heating, and A/C tune-up service to all units in your home.
- Annual plumbing inspection.
- No dispatch fees ($50 savings).
- Automatic 15% discount for all billyGO services.
- Automatic $50 discount on any Holiday service.
- VIP priority service and repairs from dedicated service technicians.
- Priority 24/7 emergency plumbing, heating, and air service.
- 15% savings on new and upgraded plumbing and HVAC equipment.
We offer multiple types of stress-free financing solutions to fit your needs. These flexible financing options cover all types of plumbing, air conditioning, and heating projects. From 0% financing to no payments for 90 days and terms as long as 120 months! We are here to help.
- 0% Financing for 6, 12, 24, 36, 48 or 60 Months
- 18 Months Same as Cash
- Low-rate Financing
- 120 Months with No Payments for 90 Days
- Manufacturer rebates
- Energy company incentives
- Federal, state, and local tax credits
What Our Customers Say About Us
Testimonials From the Best Customers Ever
I had a great experience with Billy Go when I tried to replace my leaking outdoor hose faucet with a $20 DIY shark bite, but my lack of experience caused pipe damage. I called Billy Go for a free estimate, and they sent a technician, Keith, within 20 minutes. Keith was quick, knowledgeable, and friendly, fixing the issue in just 2 hours for the original estimate, and I'm now a lifelong customer.Richard CannonGoogle Reviews
Was amazed at the detailed service this company provided. They told me that they we "booking out" for ac service and apologized for a routine appointment to be scheduled a week later. Every other service we called was booking 2-3 weeks out. When the company came out, they showed videos of what they found and provided options for solutions.Misty MoncriefGoogle Reviews
Your rep, Rhett Martincevic, was here today doing the inspection on my home. He was great! He explained everything in detail and was easy to understand what had to be done. He and his associates were polite, friendly, and were quiet and undisturbing in their work. Highly commend him for being the great employee he is. Only reason a decision for work to be done is I'm working with mortgage company for approval.Fran MonismithGoogle Reviews
Tankless water heater stopped working after hours. I booked online and Rhett arrived the next morning before 10am. Diagnosed quickly and ordered replacement part. Part was shipped to my house and arrived the next morning. Rhett came back out and had it all fixed quickly. Would highly recommend.Eric ColeGoogle Review
Our Plumbing Service Areas
DFWs # 1 Plumbing Service & Repair from the Home of the One Hour Appointment
- Addison Plumbing Services
- Argyle Plumbing Services
- Arlington Plumbing Services
- Bedford Plumbing Services
- Carrollton Plumbing Services
- Colleyville Plumbing Services
- Coppell Plumbing Services
- Dallas Plumbing Services
- Euless Plumbing Services
- Farmers Branch Plumbing Services
- Flower Mound Plumbing Services
- Fort Worth Plumbing Services
- Frisco Plumbing Services
- Grapevine Plumbing Services
- Highland Park Plumbing Services
- Highland Village Plumbing Services
- Hurst Plumbing Services
- Irving Plumbing Services
- Keller Plumbing Services
- Lantana Plumbing Services
- Lewisville Plumbing Services
- Little Elm Plumbing Services
- North Richland Hills Plumbing Services
- Plano Plumbing Services
- Richardson Plumbing Services
- Richland Hills Plumbing Services
- Roanoke Plumbing Services
- Southlake Plumbing Services
- The Colony Plumbing Services
- Trophy Club Plumbing Services
- Watauga Plumbing Services
- Westlake Plumbing Services